One more good News for Cuttackian. A first Memu Train starts running from Cuttack to Berhampur. (As per Railway Offical it replaces the Berhampur-Cuttack-Berhampur passenger train.)
The East Coast Railway introduced the first Mainline Electric Multiple Unit (MEMU) train between Berhampur and Cuttack. Based on Sources – this train replacement of the Berhampur-Cuttack-Berhampur passenger train.
Here are some details about train:
- This train has two engines on two ends which will save engine changing time.
- The New train will run six days in a week from Monday to Saturday.
- This new MUMO train has 12 coach rakes
- Each coach has a capacity of 110 passengers.
- The MEMU train has water facilities for the passengers
- These trains have a potential for average speed increment up to 20km per hour – said Agarwal.
Also Check: Details of Airtel launches VOLTE 4G in Cuttack, Bhubaneswar
Here is the timetable for this train:
If you are a regular traveler, let us know your thoughts on this new change by commenting below. Don’t forget to follow our Facebook Page to get regular updates.